All I want for Christmas is... A lion
yes a lion... But not any old lion... I would like Aslan
Me and Emma were chilling out watching Narnia (thanks David!)
And I reckon it would be really cool to have a lion as a pet - a friendly lion mind not a savage one.
I mean think about it (I realise it's a little concerning that we have thought about it!) I would save so much money coz I wouldn't need a car - I could ride the lion. Also I would never experience road rage against me would I - no-one's going to argue with a lion are they! AND how easy to park! I mean I wouldn't need an alarm or anything I just stop where I want and tell the lion to wait... Or he could even go inside so I'd never have to walk anywhere!
So in conclusion I reckon it's the best present idea - a real life adult lion.
(see I can be just as random as the rest of you!)
here in Keene we're all well, it's pumpkin lobotomy tomorrow - which means we go carve pumpkin for the festival on Sat - where they count all the pumpkin from the area and see if we're broken the world record -which I think Keene still holds! Also they put candles in them all so they're all glowing and stuff and then they have fireworks!! It's supposed to be amazing I think something like 70,000 people show up for this thing - in lil old keene! People travel for miles to see the pumpkins!! And we're here living like 5 mins walk from where it all be going on! Also tomorrow night we've got a bonfire and marshmallows thing on the field as this weekend is Homecoming weekend - now I don't know what this really means - and no-one has filled us in yet. But before anyone asks there's no dance and thus no homecoming king/queen.
So this is the cool weekend ahead - along with the fact we're going to Target tomorrow to buy snow boots for when it snows!! Otherwise I'm completely unprepared!
Wohoo snow soon we hope... People say anytime after pumpkin fest....
Me and Emma were chilling out watching Narnia (thanks David!)
And I reckon it would be really cool to have a lion as a pet - a friendly lion mind not a savage one.
I mean think about it (I realise it's a little concerning that we have thought about it!) I would save so much money coz I wouldn't need a car - I could ride the lion. Also I would never experience road rage against me would I - no-one's going to argue with a lion are they! AND how easy to park! I mean I wouldn't need an alarm or anything I just stop where I want and tell the lion to wait... Or he could even go inside so I'd never have to walk anywhere!
So in conclusion I reckon it's the best present idea - a real life adult lion.
(see I can be just as random as the rest of you!)
here in Keene we're all well, it's pumpkin lobotomy tomorrow - which means we go carve pumpkin for the festival on Sat - where they count all the pumpkin from the area and see if we're broken the world record -which I think Keene still holds! Also they put candles in them all so they're all glowing and stuff and then they have fireworks!! It's supposed to be amazing I think something like 70,000 people show up for this thing - in lil old keene! People travel for miles to see the pumpkins!! And we're here living like 5 mins walk from where it all be going on! Also tomorrow night we've got a bonfire and marshmallows thing on the field as this weekend is Homecoming weekend - now I don't know what this really means - and no-one has filled us in yet. But before anyone asks there's no dance and thus no homecoming king/queen.
So this is the cool weekend ahead - along with the fact we're going to Target tomorrow to buy snow boots for when it snows!! Otherwise I'm completely unprepared!
Wohoo snow soon we hope... People say anytime after pumpkin fest....

6 Comments:
At 2:35 pm,
The Random One said…
As an english person Id think homecoming means .....coming home....but obviously has adiff. meaning over there?!
Im right there with you on Azlun..... he is THE greatest. My Grandma and Grandpa have lion pictures in their lounge...FACT.
What I would ask though (open to ALL bloggers except reindeer...they'd look silly riding a lion) is....TV Aslan or Movie-Aslan. 1st one doesn't have Liam Neeson's voice BUT can fly. Movie one can't fly, unless thats in the outakes. (Mon we need to have a Narnia session when u get back)
At 8:46 pm,
davebateman said…
If you rode a lion and didnt walk anywhere then you would get fat, and thus Aslan is a bad idea.
I will update my blog soon, you and mum need to chillax!
At 4:05 am,
Anonymous said…
You ought to get them to do pumpkin racing across a lake - hollow out your giant pumpkin and then paddle across the lake with the pumpkin decorated by lights.
I understand they do they same thing with giant yorkshire puddings up north - but they have to go quickly cos the pudding starts to get soggy! I'm sure Max will know!
In terms of Lions there is only one and that of course the one that adorns Villa shirts!
With regard to keeping the lion there is no room now we have put your room back the way you wanted with clothes etc on the floor - the lion would have to stay with the guinea pig and the cage is too small.
At 4:35 am,
D Baynham said…
Tony...He would eat the guinea pig, now that would be very nice for Aslam but not the guinea pig and I am sure the RSPCA would say something about keeping in Lion a Guinea Pig cage. If you did get a Lion, with your hair and look from that photo you would only need a wardrobe and off to you go to Narnia. *sniggers*
At 5:19 am,
Fabparental said…
NO lion - not even Aslan - not even for your next birthday. Even Woozle's outdoor run is too small and we do have squirrels and bunnies to think of. Mind you it could eat the pigeons.....
I agree with Chris that homecoming means coming home?
We just have to find out who is coming home! Father Christmas maybe - hope his reindeer haven't got flu.
I think we've solved your career choice, zoo keeping1 There are a couple of lions at Twycross zoo.
Also on lions - Randy lerner is selling naming rights to Villa park. For £10 million pounds or so we could have the 'Aslan stadium'. Better than 'Daz'or 'Bonio'?
Pumpkin fest sound fun, I want to come! Mind you Dad's pumpkin boats sounds better!
Maybe we could go on a functional family trip to Narnia next year.....
At 9:16 am,
The Random One said…
me would like to go on that Narnia trip too! Maybe go on a voyage from Care Paravel in a giant pumpkin....or yorkshire-pudding if Tony would prefer?
Imagine a giant-Aslan statue outside the Holte Suite. Not sure if Hercules or Bella would be too happy about that though..... speaking of which Bella was late out the tunnel last Sat vs Spurs.....for a moment I though she and Hercules had split up =(
On a serious note, renaming Villa Park anything other than 'Villa Park' or 'The Theatre of Mediocracy' would be severely frowned upon.
Post a Comment
<< Home