Bateman 4 America

life and thoughts of a 24 yr old student studying in Keene New Hampshire till Christmas :D

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's going to be sad...




I have 6 weeks before I venture back to the UK and I'll be honest I don't want to leave... We've all become a kind of community here and I love it! We have so much fun and randomness so I thought I'd show you some pics of our random times!...

The force is strong with these two...

Gold star for me!

Silver star for Emma... As she's working on not saying sorry all the time (and then said sorry when I kicked her - [it was an accident!])


Bless em, Max, Amy and Sarah

Me and Rich in decent photo shocker!

Hahahahaha - just funny! Squarah, Amy and Sarah

Most of these were taken at the NOC (Night Owl Cafe) last night as we waited for the comedian to start - who got mixed reviews of us all - it was fun though... Look to beginning of next week for some more funny and random postings...

xx

7 Comments:

  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger D Baynham said…

    Just what did you get a gold star for? Come on we all want to know?

     
  • At 9:41 pm, Blogger Twenty Something said…

    :D me and squarah worked hard organising bits and pieces for Max's birthday. so we both got stars. Squarah has named herself Queen of the World and thus given herself the job of giving out stars (most to herself) i tell ya she'd make a fab Bond Bad guy... wait till you see the powerpoint story...

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger The Random One said…

    most improved american-phrases?

    Squarah bears a striking resemblance to Mischa Barton (Coop in OC)..... "I like her, she seems smart".

    Look out for my next blog....all about my trip to see Villa at Chelski.....exciting!

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger Sarah said…

    I've never been compared to a celebrity before!!

    Mischa Barton beat your heart out!

    Well if YOU'RE gonna label yourself a Princess, i'll go one better and say, yes, i am infact Queen of the World!

     
  • At 6:33 pm, Blogger The Random One said…

    I think you meant 'Mischa Barton EAT your heart out' ?? if she did that would probably be her biggest meal in a long time though.

    Helen is a princess....princesses are all 'very special' people.

     
  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Sarah said…

    Ah yes. Thats what i meant, where did that 'b' come from?!

     
  • At 7:01 am, Blogger The Random One said…

    probably too much time spent with Monica.....she's passed the spelling-curse on to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home