Bateman 4 America

life and thoughts of a 24 yr old student studying in Keene New Hampshire till Christmas :D

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sarah's Wedding...


(l-r) Rebecca, Me, Lucy and Sarah

My friend Sarah married Phil (becca's brother) on the 1st July this year. She had three bridesmaids Lucy a friend from London, Becca Phil's sis (and my friend from Soul Time!) and myself. It was an amazing day and swelteringly hot! I had such a blast and was honored to be asked to be a bridesmaid. You're poss wondering why so long for me to show pics - it's because Sarah is a super busy person (in a good way!) and you have to wait for the pics too!

Anyway hope you like... I know I have my eyes closed on one but all I ask is please no silly or abusive comments about any of these. thanks xx


7 Comments:

  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Lady Tottingham said…

    Why would we post silly or abusive comments? You look lovely x

     
  • At 8:23 pm, Blogger Sarah said…

    These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Everyone look amazing. Congratulations to Sarah :)

     
  • At 3:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats my girl - the most beautiful girl in the world.

     
  • At 4:47 am, Blogger Fabparental said…

    How can you not expect silly or abusive comments? You have a brother!

    These pics are rather fab - beautiful.

    As english blogger says 'the camera never lies' - well not on this occasion, you're very lovely!

    The others are quite nice too, but I'm biased!

     
  • At 4:51 am, Blogger Fabparental said…

    Had to have another look. Pretty, pretty!

     
  • At 11:50 am, Blogger D Baynham said…

    Well you do scrub up well Helen, very nice.

     
  • At 6:03 am, Blogger The Random One said…

    The consensus is..... you're all so very B-E-A-UTIFUL. Wedding pictures are always special and ones to remember 4eva. Lets not forget though that it's not just in pictures like these that your beauty is apparent. =D

    Trying to think of an appropriate FRIENDS quote...all I can think of is the music from Phoebe/Mike's wedding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home