Everybody's dancing... Yeah!
No pics I'm sorry, but I didn't want to have to carry it about all night! But me, Amy, Sarah and Priscilla (all the over 21's) went out dancing (and drinking) last night.
I had such a blast dancing away, lovin the Justin song (his album rocks!) It was so great to get out and see another part or Keene life. Some of you maybe wondering why I'm blogging this but it's because some people back home (who shall remain nameless... Mum... Dave - whoops) may not believe it of me!
The 4 of us ranged from sober to hammered and I don't need to tell you who was who (you all know me well enough) but it was great (tequila sunrises are not though)
Not much else to tell you all about, we played frisbe and just chilled today... Now having to work - ah well it's interesting work at least!
xx
I had such a blast dancing away, lovin the Justin song (his album rocks!) It was so great to get out and see another part or Keene life. Some of you maybe wondering why I'm blogging this but it's because some people back home (who shall remain nameless... Mum... Dave - whoops) may not believe it of me!
The 4 of us ranged from sober to hammered and I don't need to tell you who was who (you all know me well enough) but it was great (tequila sunrises are not though)
Not much else to tell you all about, we played frisbe and just chilled today... Now having to work - ah well it's interesting work at least!
xx

3 Comments:
At 8:53 pm,
The Random One said…
Did you throw the frisbie while dancing?
You showed some good moves at the 'well-known-American-band' concert we went to last year....... hope you'll treat Sutton to some of your newfound dance-moves?! ;-D
At 3:23 am,
Fabparental said…
Woo hoo! keep on dancing!
Go mad, have a drink! You never know after the 'non-alcoholic' cider you might get a taste for it!
BTW we had some fireworks the other night. Why? Don't know but awfully good!
At 5:36 pm,
davebateman said…
Ha ha ha, I bet you were well hammered! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home