Bateman 4 America

life and thoughts of a 24 yr old student studying in Keene New Hampshire till Christmas :D

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Some say....

We are LOVING Top Gear!

I was converted to the show whilst hanging out with my brother when he lived at home. I thought it was just a show about cars and thus how dull...

.... how wrong was I

It is immense

The show is fantastic, love the silly ideas and races and more than that love the presenters, the three of them are amazing! The show would not be the same if anyone of them wasn't there.

We were chatting whilst watching today and we reckon there are similarities between the three of them and the three of us here, so what you think...

James May we think is our Emma... Captain Slow as hes known our Em is a careful and caring girlie (and we love her for it) she is also the one who tends to come last in games because me and Sarah are far more competitive. She is (generally) the quieter one of the three of us and yep we reckon like TG's James. Also we were watching season 7 where James falls down the hill with the umbrella... yep that would be our Em... bless her!


Next we have Richard Hammond (bless him - all the best to him and his family!) We reckon he's similar to our Sarah. She is just as highly competitive as him, although he tends to be more honest and not cheat whereas Sarah.... She is also the smallest of us, as is Hammond to the TG team. We have also found out through chatting about this she also has perfect tipex teeth... hmmm scary similarities... she's also as good as Hammond for returning or indeed coming up with insults!!



Finally we have Jeremy Clarkson or the closest to me. There should be a pic but i can't get it to load :( Anyway... I am just as competitive - although i pretend not to be... and i could cheat just as he does except i generally don't have to as Sarah's usually already done it! I am the tallest of us three... and the oldest and i guess... i can sulk just as Clarkson does when he loses lol. I also like to wind up the others and mock them like Clarkson does to Hamster and Capt Slow!

Anyway what do you guys think?
It makes us laugh if nothing else :)

xx

8 Comments:

  • At 10:30 pm, Blogger Lady Tottingham said…

    Thinking about it the similarities are actually quite scary …

     
  • At 11:08 pm, Blogger Sarah said…

    Oh it's SO good! I'm going to make my own post about this on my Blog!

     
  • At 3:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having seen that picture of you with strange hair reminds me a lot of Clarkson so you clearly have somethingin common - you also drive quite fast!

    very impressed with answers to yesterdays quiz. The address at Gettysberg was given on Nov 18 1863.

    Only one quick question today

    What was the name of the talking horse on TV?

     
  • At 5:47 am, Blogger D Baynham said…

    Mr Ed; Oh dear I am showing my age now. But if I am showing my age, Tony you where my youth group leader!!!!!

     
  • At 8:48 am, Blogger Fabparental said…

    Sarah doesn't look much like a hamster!
    Wasn't Lady tottingham already lady tottingham?
    Jeremy Clarkson.....mmmmm Have you ever had a custard pie thrown at you by students?
    Occasionally stroppy, fast driving, crazy, nuts? Yes, I'm beginning to see it.......

     
  • At 10:55 am, Blogger Lady Tottingham said…

    Your mum is right! Who am I? Lady Tottingham or James May ahhhhh- Identity crisis!!!! lol

     
  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger davebateman said…

    But Clarkson has no points on his license ;-)

     
  • At 3:48 pm, Blogger Twenty Something said…

    I also DON'T have points on my license so :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home