what can you say...
ok
everyone who reads this knows whats happened
and everyone, i would guess, is as shocked and gutted as I am.
it's so surreal like lifes moving on and i'm going with it... but not quite
I know it's weird but i want to say thanks to Matt, he was an amazing friend and i learned loads from him. He inspired me to be who I am, the woman God created me to be and for that I am so thankful. I had so many times of laughter and fun with him and i'll never forget him or those memories. I am so grateful to have known him and i miss him.
if anyone else wants to do a simliar thing feel free to use the comments box.
xx
everyone who reads this knows whats happened
and everyone, i would guess, is as shocked and gutted as I am.
it's so surreal like lifes moving on and i'm going with it... but not quite
I know it's weird but i want to say thanks to Matt, he was an amazing friend and i learned loads from him. He inspired me to be who I am, the woman God created me to be and for that I am so thankful. I had so many times of laughter and fun with him and i'll never forget him or those memories. I am so grateful to have known him and i miss him.
if anyone else wants to do a simliar thing feel free to use the comments box.
xx

5 Comments:
At 8:21 pm,
The Random One said…
Matt Sellers; an amazing man with a great sense of humour who has impacted the lives of so many people in so many different ways. It has taken him only 30 years to fulfill God's purpose fro him on Earth...... truly amazing.
Thankyou Helen for posting this blog, any comments from friends/family here would be most welcome.
At 9:18 pm,
davebateman said…
I was so shocked when I heard, It's such a huge huge shame!
Matt and Heidi were 2 of the friendliest people to me when I first came with Helen to SCBC and I'm so thankful to those guys for that. Heidi you rock and im totally praying for you and your family.
Although I didnt know Matt that well, He was a really good guy and it's just a shame that I wont get to talk nonsense about partridge with him again.
I don't know what else to say really, it's just mad.
At 7:36 am,
D Baynham said…
I don't have the words to say how I feel at the moment, 2 of my best friends have gone to be with God, I loved them like my brothers.
At 8:09 am,
Anonymous said…
The good that people do lives on after them. It is a light that can never be dimmed in the thoughts of those who knew Matt.
There are more stars in the sky than people on earth and I wonder if God puts a star in the sky for each person. (A bit shakey theologically! but no one can prove me wrong). So when we look at the stars, which look so wonderful, it allows us to remember the brightness and the good things of those who were here with us but now have gone.
At 8:41 pm,
Lady Tottingham said…
I don't really know what to say. I only met Matt twice. The first time was when I went with Helen to Soul survivor and he was such an amzing man.He really brought fun and laughter to the week and both him and Heidi made me feel so welcome. I know there are many who will miss Matt but I just want to thank him- it was great to meet him-and I am praying for you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home