International and National Exchange Fair


Thursday 14th Sept was international and national exchange fair...day.
The INE office are fantastic, seriuosly they're like our family here... cheesy but so true. They have been particularly amazing to me with everything that beens going on.
Anyway...
they are the people who organise trips for us, gave us the orientation whe we got here and generally make sure we're ok... they also sort out exchanges for the Keene students to other countries as well as looking after all of us.
So they have a fair to try and encourage US students to go abroud and asked all us lot to help out and advertise England and Wolverhampton... and we got free t-shirts...


It looked amazing, there were blue globe balloons all down the main walkway of the college

The board took me, em and sarah about 3 hrs to do (i am very proud of the union jack!)
It was a great day, dispite the rain, and we had loads of fun!

1 Comments:
At 8:48 am,
The Random One said…
Oooh oooh I wish I'd known, I could have suggested some Yam-yam things for you to add. I hope you are trying hard to turn people there into Villa Fans.
Did you 3 put on black-country accents??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home