more thanksgiving pics...

The mountain in view is Mt Monadnock that I climbed in Oct, this is taken from Little Monadnock. Just in case you wanted to know Monadnock means 'stand alone mountain'.
Wes took loads of pics, apparently it was good light, lol. Most of them Mum and Dad will like as they're just me, Wes was like your parents will like them as i was going 'no not pictures of just me' - apparently it's a parent thing, so yeah Mum and Dad you'll like them.
Like i said before i had such a blast staying with Wes and Sarah, I love to be outside!
Not much else to inform you all about at the moment, life is just crazy with work as all the papers are due, the finals are approaching and on top of everything else it's the question of how on earth will i get all this home?! Bah to expensive postage! ah well I AM taking these books home!!

Pretty sky...
(btw it's harder than it looks, i love i'm wearing all this sensible clothes... and pink shoes - :D)
xxx


4 Comments:
At 3:46 am,
The Random One said…
Yes Mon the pink shoes do look so good, and very sensible choice when chopping wood outdoors..... u style-guru!
At 9:21 am,
Sarah said…
Once again these ... and the other pictures Wes took are amazing.
He's a great guy, and i'm taking a shot in a dark, but i think you meeting him has probably been the best thing thats happened since you arrived in America. Make sure you keep in contact I hope you get to come back here.
At 4:17 am,
Fabparental said…
Victoria Beckham eat your heart out - pink shoes for wood chopping, woo hoo! Bet she wouldn't have thought of that!
Shame about the picture of little monadnock - can't really see you, or is it you??!!
At 8:55 am,
Anonymous said…
I'm not sure that Victoria would cut wood, but she would do it in sunglasses - I think you missed a trick there Helen!
Is there any news on the snow front yet - or is this becoming a re run of White Christmas?
Mum and I went shopping in Ikea Tenerife on Saturday - really exhausting but at least we have some kitchen stuff now - and I made sure there's some food for when you and Dave get there!
Post a Comment
<< Home