Bateman 4 America

life and thoughts of a 24 yr old student studying in Keene New Hampshire till Christmas :D

Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm here! and finally conected to internet!!!

Hello from Keene!!
I am here and alive!
I am loving things so far, although so much info to take in and everywhere there's something or someone new.
Hopefully i will be able to put some pictures on here... or maybe not knowing my tech ability!
the reason it's taken me so long to talk to you all is we've had problems getting set up with internet in our rooms, different passwords etc etc.

Thank you so so much people who prayed for me, the flight was fine just v v boring and i was completly shattered by time arrived at keene, we'd been travelling 20hrs by time arrived!! but yeah both flights were fine and i was actually excited... me excited on a plane!! flippin heck God!

I'm sitting in my room with 3 of the other wolverhampton people and a girl from york. We've been watching 'Anchor Man' and now just chillin and chatting but we're all shattered and it's 10pm. We're all off on a picnic to a local lake tomorrow as the 1st years move onto campus. My roommate moves in on Sunday, i'm a little nervous as heard nothing from her :S

Anyway i hope people are all ok and i want to here from you and i will catch up with the e-mails from the lovely people who have sent them already! bless ya!

xx

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 am, Blogger D Baynham said…

    Glad you got there safely I was wondering.

    Don't forget we are here if you need anything from CDM to a Prayer or should that be the other way round?


    ;-)

     
  • At 5:19 pm, Blogger davebateman said…

    You have poor grammer Helen Bateman.
    :P

     
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said…

    So Glad you got there. I was worried, was on the point of getting a phone number for you from your mum and dad, so I could hunt you down. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home