Previously in New Hampshire....

Panic over!
I my roommate has arrived, she’s called Elena and she has lived in NH for 10 yrs but is originally from Russia!
(And you were all worried about me picking up an American accent!! Lol!)
She is lovely and I think we’re going to get on fine :D so phew and thanks to everyone who prayed about this!
It’s 8.12am here, which is 1.12pm in Sutton, I still find the whole time thing weird! And I can’t begin to work out what time Jonny’s on! Anyway I have my 1st class this aft followed 10 mins later by my 2nd class! Both politics (flippin heck mon and wed afts of just politics – give me strength!) I’m kinda looking forward to getting into the swing of classes etc although it’s worrying as they do things differently here. For example speaking out in class (participation) counts towards your grade, so yeah bit weird. Also you HAVE to read the things they say as they have pop quiz's and yeah you have to comment on it! ... not quite the same as UK
Anyway i look like a scarecrow so best straighten my hair! I'm going to try and add a pic of all us internationals (and the staff looking after us!) but we'll see... you know what i'm like with technology!
xx
p.s. david bateman stop picking out my crappy grammer and spelling!!

4 Comments:
At 11:48 am,
Robbie, Rudolf & Rusty said…
Sounds a bit manic over there, don't forget to engage brain before mouth in class - you want to raise the grade not reduce it!!!! ;-)
At 2:46 pm,
D Baynham said…
Don't forget an Apple for the teacher, and don't for your pumpbag abd satchel.
At 4:58 pm,
davebateman said…
"I my roommate has arrived,"
I my?? oh helen! :P
At 5:30 pm,
The Random One said…
What Heidi said!! And remember its polite, and english, to raise your hand before speaking out in class!
Love the pic, well done you managing to get it on the blog all by yourself without ANY help from 'the internationals'!! =p
P.S. Whats the food like, you ARE eating right?
Post a Comment
<< Home