pictures soon!
Hiya,
So best news is that i've virtually finished all my work! wohoo!
So I've been catching up on blogs and i'm a little concerned about my parents... 'I'm a celebrity'? really? not that I can talk i was obsessed with the jordon/peter andre one! Please tell me it finishes before i get home, i don't want to be fighting with a flippin TV show for attention!
So I had a great time at Wes and Sarah's on the weekend and hopefully i'll get the pics tomorrow. Will be extra cool because we had snow on the Thursday and where they live they had more than us - only like an inch or so though - but anyway it was so pretty! Wes taught me how to shoot with his air rifle - was SO much fun! He said I was a natural, so watch out you lot if you annoy me back home!....
:D
I had a great time chilling with them though and it was sad to say good bye to Sarah, but we've kept it to see you soon, as I am DEF coming back to see them!
Anyway i'll post some more when i get the pics of Wes
Oh me, Emma, Squarah and Jonathan went to see a Christmas carol and it was a really nice evening, the story with christmas carols. Then we left the theatre and it was snowing! was so perfect considering what we'd been watching! See the pic below - def one of my faves of the whole trip!
Hope you're all ok and in the christmas spirit!! (knowing my parents that wont be a big problem... - with both types of spirit!)
xx

Me and Amy just popped down under for a race/running away from/just plain nuts picture...
Aren't we beautiful women!
Awwwww love it!

4 Comments:
At 4:22 am,
D Baynham said…
great pics, just beautiful women, I can't believe Vougue did take that photo....
Its not very Christmassy here aprt from the shops, but they have had the decs since August anyway.
At 5:59 pm,
Anonymous said…
Its been great to keep up with all thats been going on through your blog - you will truly treasure the time spent in the big old U. S. of A! Have fun in New York! See you soon.
At 7:19 pm,
The Random One said…
to quote Jim Carey from Bruce Almighty; BEAU...UTIFUL!
Monica "Hey, the camera adds 10 pounds" Chandler "So how many cameras were on you?"
At 10:42 am,
Fabparental said…
The random one returns!!
Matt willis from Busted won!
Post a Comment
<< Home